Sunday, September 18, 2016

Later

    A lifetime ago when I was in college I was hit by a car. I don't want to go into all of the gory details, but one of the results was having to use a cane for several months until I healed.
     Recently a friend of mine fell and started using a cane because she had trouble walking. Her mother had a cane that she sometimes uses , so my friend started using it. Incorrectly. When I was given the cane years ago I was taught how to use it and I could not control myself and instructed my friend on how to use her cane. After she used the cane properly she thanked my because she felt better . At the time I told her that I am glad that something good came out of my injury years ago. There is nothing else in my life B"H that would have taught me how to use a cane . Just that.
     I bet that there are so many things in life like this that no one even recognizes. I am sure that this has happened other times in my own life but I never paid attention to it.
     

No comments: