Saturday, November 19, 2016

Looking to the future

Only Because Of Trump Did Media Suddenly Care About Anti-Semitism: Liberal reporters and columnists may not have been aware of anti-semitism before Trump, but to regain legitimacy post-election, they had better wise up.
     I have been hearing more talk of fear of anti-semitsm now that Trump has been elected. I have to tell you, over the past 5 years I have heard about more anti semitism in the United States that has zero to do with Donald Trump and more to do with BLM and BDS. Is it only anti semitism if its a republican? I do not know if there will be more or less anti-semitism with Trump in the white house. I hope not. But wake up folks. Anti-semitism has been percolating lately and its NOT just due to republican presidential elects.
        My fear with Trump in the white house is that there could be people who do not like the idea of a Jewish first daughter and Jewish first son in law. Of course I have not heard anyone talking about that. I for one am looking forward to seeing Jewish grandchildren in the white house. I think that Abraham Lincoln is somewhere smiling.
    

No comments: